Miscellaneous Electrical Equipment
- Unplug all types of office equipment, such as printers, monitors, vending machines, and fax machines when not in use.
- Configure energy saving features, if available, so equipment is not kept on after working hours.
- Better manage data storage and remove unused servers in server rooms.
- Ensure that there is not more equipment than needed in an office for a particular office population.
- Minimize the number of individual "private" printers in an office.
- Shut-down equipment that is not used regularly, and only turn it on when needed.